Honey is a golden colored liquid that is quite thick, which is produced by bees honey with a distinctive sweet taste. The process of making honey begins when the bees collect flower nectar in their mouths. This nectar then mixes with special enzymes in the saliva of bees, this chemical process and then turn it into honey. Bees store honey flower nectars that have been processed in the body into the hexagonal-shaped nest
In this world there are various types of honey with a distinctive taste which is different of course. This makes the researchers interested to learn various things about honey. Here are brief facts and also some of the benefits of honey.
Benefits For Health:
Honey is an alternative energy source to provide about 64 calories per tablespoon. Honey is also able to boost the immune system and has natural antibacterial properties. When combined with diet and healthy lifestyle, honey would be an option to assist your weight loss process. Honey is one of the antioxidants they contain nutraceuticals, which are effective in eliminating free radicals from our bodies. As a result, increases the body’s immune.
For the kids, honey can be beneficial a lot, for example to stop the bleeding lightly, tipi-thin enough to be smeared on the wound. Moisturizing dry lips, smeared on the lips of children when they are playing. Natural cough medicine, honey + 1 tbsp lemon juice 1 fruit / small lemon, stir well and drink 2 times a day. Prevent bedwetting in children, 1 tsp 1 time a day could help bedwetting habits when sleep. Prevent flatulence, 1 tablespoon + ½ teaspoon mixed wood and drink regularly, to remove the existing gas in the stomach.
honey is also believed to be for the growth of teeth, apply to the child’s gums. For sore throat, 1 tbsp honey + lemon juice 1 orange drink mix and routine 3 times a day.
BENEFITS OF HONEY FOR BEAUTY:
While the benefits of honey for beauty is to be used as:
- 1. Honey mask: Apply pure honey on your face and leave on for approximately 15 minutes, until dried. Once dry, rinse your face with warm water.
- 2. Starred Bath For Skin: To moisturize, soften and make the skin shiny, take with a bottle of honey when you shower. Apply to the skin and pat with both hands until dry. While the pat-nempuk skin, the honey will stick in your skin. Wash the sticky honey used after you finish. And you can enjoy the results with skin that looks beautiful and bright
- 3. Honey bath: For sweet smell and soft skin, add ¼ to ½ cup of honey in your bath water.
- 4. Honey scrub: Mix 1 teaspoon honey with a little almond flour into the palm of your hand. Gently rub the face as facial scrubs. Then wash your face with warm water to remove the honey.
- 5. Daily Face Cleanser: Mix 1 tablespoon honey with a little milk powder in the palm of the hand. Apply on face to remove all dirt and make-up, and then wash thoroughly with warm water.
- 6. Starred hair: To make your hair shine, mix 1 tablespoon of honey, juice of one lemon, and a little warm water. Rinse your hair with shampoo as usual and then pour the mixture on the hair. Dry the hair in the normal way.
- 7. Skin Toner: To tighten, soften and moisturize the skin, mix 1 piece of orange peel plus one tablespoon of honey in a blender until smooth. Gently rub the mixture of honey had to face and leave for 15 minutes. Then wash your face with warm water to clean the mixture.
If you want a little trouble, with the tips that we gave above you can create a spa bath products at home. Honey is the product of the most remarkable for beauty which is contained in it useful enzyme, vitamins and minerals. But, before you do the experiment, you should make sure the products you buy honey 100% pure. And for those of you who are allergic to honey, you should not try this recipe.
Eat honey and get all the benefits to your practice are also health and your overall beauty.